Sunday, December 9, 2012

How Can I Find the Words?

I have been trying for over a week to write this post. I think about it when I am going about my day, I think about it when I look at the Reece's Rainbow website, I think about it whenever I open my phone, which has a picture of a certain child as the lock screen background.

I have not, however, sat down at the computer to try to write because, honestly, I knew I did not know what to say. That's unusual for me. I'm a very verbal person, and I'm not often at a loss for words.

I am now, however. What can you say about such a beautiful child when you know the horror of what his life is?

I guess the only thing that I can say is that these videos, made for me, were the greatest gift I could receive this holiday season, short of news that someone has found him. I'm still waiting for that gift.

This is my love receiving the presents that I sent him.


And more ... it breaks my heart that some people would only touch him if wearing rubber gloves.


Jack's family is moving ever closer to bringing him home. Elliot is being hosted and has an Angel Tree Warrior and a Guardian Angel. Only sweet Jason is still overlooked. If Jason is your son, please contact Reece's Rainbow. He has so much potential for improvement if given love, attention, and the proper therapy.

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for your support of orphaned boys worldwide.

2 comments:

  1. You can see that he is RESPONDING to her. That right there spells hope to me.

    ReplyDelete