Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Political Post

This is not my personal blog. It's not a place for me to post musings about my life, my religious beliefs, politics, the ins and outs of life with my children, etc. The purpose of this blog is to advocate for the most forgotten boys, and I take the responsibility very seriously.

However, as this is an election year, I just need to take a moment to talk about politics. I'll be brief. I promise.

I know that over the last several years there has been a lot of debate about the direction in which this country is headed. I know that we are in many ways a divided country, and that the schism seems to be growing. This is, to me, both disheartening and frustrating. I know a lot of people who no longer vote and feel disengaged and unrepresented by our government.

First, I would like to encourage you to vote. A country run by its citizenry needs its citizenry to participate. Every voice is important.

Second, I would like to encourage you to vote for my candidate. I believe that he is the one who will finally be able to knit this torn country back together. In his immortal words, "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." You can't have a much better platform than that.

So, without further ado, here is my vote in November:



OPTIMUS PRIME FOR PRESIDENT!

Thank you for your time and attention. This moment of levity was brought to you by TWOB.

2 comments: