Thursday, August 2, 2012

Good News for Denis!


I am thrilled to announce that my sweet little love, Denis, now has a grant fund set up with Project Hopeful! You can click here to see his waiting child profile, and you can click on the link at the top right sidebar of my blog to donate to his FIG account. Project Hopeful is a 501(c)(3) charity, and all donations are tax-deductible.




Should you find yourself as in love with this wonderful little cutie as I am and wish to make him a part of your family, please email me through the Contact Me button in the right sidebar of my blog and I can connect you with someone who can assist you in adopting him.



An adoptive family spent time with Denis in July and described him as follows:

Denis is a wonderful boy with very good manners, excellent social skills, and VERY bright (tries some English!)   He very much wants a family and has enjoyed interacting with [my husband] and I!  I believe he will be an easy fit into a family and he has a huge desire for a Mom and Dad.  He is both a gentlemen and will shake your hand upon an introduction and a playful little boy when the time comes.  We observed him taking pride and initiative  with things such as clearing his dishes and taking out the trash.  He has an excellent attitude and is outgoing without being obtrusive.

Please don't forget this wonderful little boy who longs for a family of his own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment