Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's All About Jack!

LAST DAY! LAST DAY! LAST DAY! LAST DAY! LAST DAY! LAST DAY!


Guess what? Today is the last day of the June Fundraiser for Jack! 


AND WE HAVE EXCEEDED OUR FUNDRAISING GOAL BY $7!


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who helped out!


I have one last, tiny request ...


To go out with a bang, can I get 5 people to donate $5 each today?


Thank you so much for the love and support you have shown to sweet Jack this month. I've got a feeling ... that good things are going to happen for Jack, a little boy who has been waiting for so, so long.


Even though my June Fundraiser for Jack is drawing to a close, I will be continuing my efforts on his behalf until he is home in his momma's arms. So please check back for more information on how you can continue to help out!


It's all about the kids, folks! Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for your support of orphaned boys worldwide.


It's all for him!

1 comment:

  1. $20 more for Jack. So glad you met and exceeded your goal!

    ReplyDelete