Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Follow-Up to Why I Do What I Do, or FIVE Kids in ONE Day!

You may remember my post about Why I Do What I Do. That was not a fun post to write, and I know it's no fun to read. But it's important to know what the situation is for these orphan children, these most-neglected kids who need our help the most. Even when the news is sad, bad, and depressing, it's important not to turn away. I do what I do because these kids need their stories known.


However ... there is a corollary to why I do what I do ... and right now is a perfect example. As I mentioned in my first post of the day, yesterday, five Reece's Rainbow kids were found by their forever families! Five kids in one day. Five kids in two hours!!


This is why I, and countless other orphan advocates, do what we do. Because we know it makes a difference. Because five kids in two hours is the difference.


Please meet ...


Gemma!

Kody!

Kamdyn!

Micah!

and Beacan!

Congratulations from TWOB to all these beautiful children and their families! Thanks for visiting, and thanks for your support of orphaned boys worldwide!

1 comment: